2012年11月11日日曜日

How was SE?

Actually, when I heard I had to write many blogs and pieces in first class, I felt it was really troublesome because I do not like writing, especially in ELP. However, when I started writing blogs, it was not troublesome but really I enjoyed it.  When I write academic papers, I have to obey many rules. But in thise class, I do not have to write academic way, so I can write my favorite way. I learned writing is fun in fact in this class.
I wrote about my family in some articles. So far, I did not notice how important they are for me. But I could notice it through writing blogs about family. Through SE, I could discover importance of family.
I want to keep writing in any ways like in SNS. When I tweet in twitter, I always use Japanese but I want to try to write in English to improve my English skills and develop as an English writer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿